On April 12, 2010, after raising the concrete in our driveway, CRC Concrete left most of their "slurry" on our grass.This company is accredited with BBB and they shouldn't be.

They did not take my concerns seriously when I called and complained and waited until I told them I had taken pictures before they did anything about it. And even then, the grass will not be the same. It was a mess. Anyone who was thinking about raising the conrete on their driveway, don't use this company.

No one even apologized for the mess or our inconvenience and even the President, Paul Petersen, did not return my phone call. (He was the one who came out initially to get our business). Instead he had someone call me to tell me they were coming out to clean it up.

It took 5 more days for them to do that but,as I said, the area where the mess was "spilled"?will have to be replaced.

Had an Experience with CRC Concrete Raising?

Comments

:zzz 8) ;) :grin :) :zzz 8) ;) :grin :) :zzz 8) ;) :zzz 8) ;) :)

happy thoughts happy thoughts happy thoughts happy thoughts!

:zzz 8) ;) :grin :) :zzz 8) ;) ...

:grin

why can't we all join in a circle of happiness, and love each other!We could sing of happiness!

Just like Cipes and the People put so beautifully "your love is my love and my love is your love, sayin your love is my love and one love is our love and we can free the world!" Yes let's free the world of hate and spelling errors and join forces and together we can lighten up the world with shades of love!! Yes Yes Yes! we can do this together!

but we must start somewhere.:zzz

What work did you have done by them?Nothing went wrong when you used this company?

I'm still looking for a company becuase I desire a company that will get the job done correctly.I have read mixed reviews about this one, and I'm looking at several others.

If you pay attention to this Batson lady your nuts this is a great company caring owners great staff very professional ive used them and MRS BATSON if it is sinking call them you get a 4YEAR WARRANTY ..BUT i think your just saying it sinking to once again complain about something stop being a basher and a debbie downer and relax a bit because if you stop whining you will get more in life because noone wants to deal with a mean complainer!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Batson you take care of issues privtely with the companies not bash them on line till they go out of business you are messing with peoples lively hoods your a horrible cold hearted woman stop complaining about everything.

Being nice gets you what you want.no need to be a brat

Thank you very much!I'm still looking around.

I think I will pass on this company.I hope that your problems will be fixed soon too.

Another thing I just noticed that our front stoop that was raised in now sinking again so I would definitely not use CRC Concrete Raising. Again, good luck.

Thank you very much for your advice. I truely appreciate it.

If I were you I would research another company other than this one.They do not like complaints, period.

They're too busy trying to get new business that they don't pay attention to the customers they have and what they are trying to tell them. Especially the co-owner, Patty Petersen. Totally unprofessional.

I would never recommend this company to anyone.Good luck.

I do have to admit, the part about "doing what she does best, complain online", was highly unprofessional. They may be a good company and be represented poorly in this review (or represented as they truely are, I wouldn't know and it is not my judgement to make), but adding little childish digs is unprofessional, let's act our age.